Brown International has been equipping food processors since 1947. Specializing
in industrial fruit and citrus processors, Brown industrial processing equipment
uses clean-in-place technology to meet the highest standards in food machinery.
With plenty of competition, the best way to compete is to offer the best product
and the best customer service. At Brown, our goal is to provide high quality
citrus processing equipment,
including industrial citrus juicers
and citrus oil extractors
for fruit processing plants worldwide.
When you call Brown International, you will speak with experienced customer service
representatives who can help you with:
- Support issues, advice and referrals.
- Options for new and used equipment, machinery and installation including written
quotes and proposals.
- Discussing the advantages of leasing equipment to meet your needs.
- Determining order status, prices and availability of machines and parts.
- Detailed information about each step of the Citrus Processing System.
Call today! 863.299.2111
The Brown Citrus Oil Extractor uses technology to adjust to changing citrus fruit
conditions. The Brown Citrus Oil Extractor continually removes citrus peel oil while
leaving the citrus fruit itself intact. The resulting free citrus oil mixture reduces
centrifuge requirements and eliminates the need for post processing. No enzymes
are needed to produce 100% pure citrus oil in a span of 15 minutes.
Brown Citrus processing equipment is designed for maximum efficiency using the BOSS
(Brown Optimized Smart Space) System. The BOSS System improves citrus processing
throughput by monitoring feed rates to each citrus extractor, adjusting as needed
for efficient fruit processing. BOSS is fully automated, offering instant data collection
and analysis. BOSS Systems integrate clean-in-place technology to maintain sanitation
levels throughout the entire citrus processing system. Reduce man-hours and increase
efficiency and quality with the BOSS System.
Brown International's extraction systems produce the finest tasting fresh and concentrated
juice products. The reaming principle used in our Premium Juice Extractors is very
similar to a hand reamer used at home. Brown extractors use special air cushioning
leaving the peel intact, minimizing oil and off-flavors from entering the juice.
The result is a fresh squeezed juice with pure flavor, vibrant color, juicy pulp
and low peel oil.
Brown's Model 6000 finishing technology ensure the high yield and quality produced
by the citrus juice extractors. Centrifugal force, paddle and screw methods are
used to separate juice and pulp while minimizing pressing and shearing. Brown finishers
maintain significantly more whole pulp cells, while reducing bitter components that
can dilute juice quality.
- 30+ years experience.
- 1976 - First juice room automation.
- 1981 - First fully computerized plant automation.
- Fruit receiving, conveying & bin control
- Oil extraction & oil mill processes
- Juice extraction & line optimization
- Finishing and pasteurization
- Centrifuge & TASTE evaporator controls
- Tank farm (concentrate & NFC) CIP, waste water & caustic recovery